Here's what I got for ideas for short level adventures. Please contact me to see which adventures interest you the most:
- The Garrison of Gore: This Strathcan military base is sealed off as there is a shapeshifting art aberration that is trying to get out and unleash its horror onto the land. Hopefully gives off a real John Carpenter's the thing vibe.
- The Park of Peril: A former national park turned eldritch containment park, our heroes need to stop of a bunch of gremlins from waking up "Baub."
- Pumping Auto: In the ruins of a car museum, your party has gone on a game show where you need to assemble, race and then fight in an arena with your own cobbled together car.
- Refinery Rampage: Ed-town makes it's petrochemical products by throwing garbage into a massive tar ooze, but the boreal buccaneers have taken over the place and you need to stop them before the ooze goes on a rampage.
and a bonus one that's more or less done.
- Welcome to Boxco - Have a Nice day: This adventure takes place in a dimensional gauntlet based on a big box store that's teaming with Corpseman: The industrialized undead.
Follow the Twitter post to cash in your vote.