Thanks all for all those that voted. :)
what I'm getting from the feedback is the following priorities for future material
1. Dark Revelations - The Role Playing Game - starter set
2. Dark Revelations Africa
3. Playground Follies (a new project)
4. Any new Blog postings (at most 1-2 month)
When I do a blog entry, it should be split amongst the following categories.
- Random Tables of Plot Hooks
- Relic Roadshows
- Rules Spotlights
Of course, with the 5e srd dropping, it pretty much changed my info.
So I need to ask the following two part poll
Namely whether to do the starter set for ogl or for 5e.
The pros of ogl
1. The material already done - just needs to be truncated for ease of use.
2. I am way more familiar with the material.
The pros of 5e.
1. It is just released.
2. It has a more active fan base
Realize that the 5e version, if selected, will be more of an exploratory paper and will take more time.
Thank you all. :)
What Type of Starter Set?
Illness?! It's sad to know that. My brother was really anticipating the game's release. He will be so disappointed to know this! Hope it comes out soon.ReplyDelete