Drevrpg 5e Compiled.
Okay campers, I'm officially announcing we are ready to start external Game Testing.
For those unfamiliar, In a nutshell, it's a post-post-apocalyptic world with magic filled with absurd situations using the 5e system.
The Hodgepocalypse has gone through a proper edit and as we fix the occasional typo, we are comfortable enough to take it to get other people involved to get proper feedback.
We want people to help us polish this game so we can release it this summer.
If interested, please contact me at email@example.com with the following info:
1. Title: Interested in Game Testing
In the body the following:
2. Name. (so we can properly credit you in the acknowledgments)
3. Contact info. (email primarily)
4. Best times for gaming? We mainly do Sunday early evening at 5:00 pm mst, on roll20 but we will be running games outside this period and seeing how much we have to game test.
5. Whether you are interested in being as a pc or a gm. For the latter, I have a few rebuild adventures to test out different stress points to see how well it works.
As a sneak peek, here is the watermarked cover art to give you an idea of what you are looking forward to.
Diane Georges, Illustration & Concept art, https://diane-georges.net/
#drevrpg, #5e #dungeonsanddragons